Friday, April 9, 2010






Well, spring WAS here for a few days and I am so thankful. Right now we are a little chilled and the heat came on this morning. I know that spring "will" be back and that makes days like today much easier.:)

First of all, thanks to all that left such nice comments. It is so nice to know I am not alone and I have discovered new friends.

Well, Ethan just deleted all my writing and so I will post more soon. PROMISE. I will try to upload a few pics between his screaming here.:) Yikes. Ethan made the comment, "mummy you are painting dolls." I guess I am.:) I am also working on other dolls as well. Hope to post more soon and tell of the "goings on" here.:)

7 comments:

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Thanks for your lovely message :) Would love to show your work when you're ready.

Micki Wilde said...

Wonderful stuff, I am such a fan of your work!

Oh and I have an 11 year old Ethan all of my own :)

RosesRadishesandRubbish said...

Deborah, I will try to get the dolls im working on finished up. Thank you so much for the offer. I am so honored.:) xo

RosesRadishesandRubbish said...

Hi Micki, how wonderful to have an Ethan of your own.:) Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up??

Baggaraggs: said...

Amy,
Saying HI and letting you know I am always nuts about your work. I hope spring will be back and chase awy the winter wearies. Hugs to you, Robin

cheryl kuhn said...

what a cutie-pie Ethan is!!I am sure he enjoyed that little bit of warm weather and is anxious as I am for it to return. I am also anxiously awaiting see in the new dolls! I saw your post on my blog and I won't be at the show in NY this in May, are you planning on going? I wish I could be there but my son has a field trip that weekend and I promised him I would take him. Maybe you could come to the one in OH in Sept??

salty pebble said...

such beautiful hand worked art work with such a wonderful style! xx lovely blog xx